May 11, 2018
Becky and Diana challenge the notion that there is only one
right way to do anything.
Something might not work for us if:
- Should, have to, supposed to, are our reasons for doing
- We recognize it’s not working.
- We become aware of alternatives.
- We hold on to the idea even when it’s not working.
- We aren’t ready for the solution, so we only recognize it’s a
fit when we are ready.
- We are tapped out.
- We just don’t fit the mold.
- We process things differently.
- It’s not a fit for our personality.
- It’s just the wrong speed for our lives.