Apr 5, 2018
Becky and Diana challenge us to look at the drama in our lives
and recognize areas where we might be contributing to it.
- Basic life stuff becomes drama based on how we react to
- We create most of our own drama.
- We can make a conscious choice to not join the drama.
- Drama happens when we try to control situations that are out of
- Most people just accept drama and then wonder why they aren’t
- Feeding and maintaining the drama makes it grow.
- There is a place for drama, and we can put a time limit on
- You might be creating drama if you’re:
- at the end of your rope.
- blaming others instead of taking responsibility for your
- making excuses instead of coming up with solutions.
- avoiding people or situations instead of confronting them.