Dec 21, 2017
Becky and Diana talk about the critical importance of managing
our energy, especially around the holidays.
- We have to prepare ourselves for events and manage our energy
- To operate at peak energy, we need to check our energy levels
over the course of an event.
- We can leave an event or take a break if we feel our energy
- It’s critical to find ways to replenish our energy that honors
our energy profile and personality.
- Before we attend an event, we can check the language of the
invitation for clues about the kind of energy we can expect from
- Visualization is a great tool to protect ourselves from
unwanted energy sucks.
- It’s critical to know how to take care of ourselves, then do
- After attending a bad event (an energy suck), we can release
any negative by writing about it or talking to a friend.