Dec 3, 2017
Becky and Diana talk about the value of boundaries.
- Boundaries give us a framework to move more smoothly through
- We set boundaries to guard ourselves against others and against
- When we don’t set boundaries we leave ourselves open to having
our lives breached.
- Prioritizing what we do and how we do it is one strategy to
create beneficial boundaries.
- Once we’ve compromised our own boundaries, it becomes easier to
do it again.
- We can experience growth as we enforce our boundaries.
- Boundaries prevent burnout.
- Clearly stated boundaries can help manage conflict.
- Assigning value to your boundaries gives them more weight.