Nov 23, 2017
and Diana discuss 4 of their favorite communication frameworks and
how becoming acquainted with them can help you navigate the
know more about how people communicate and how they receive
communications everyone has a more enjoyable experience. The
language in the explanations of each type also gives us clues about
how to talk to various people.
- DISC Styles
- D - Director: Makes sure
everyone is doing their part and keeps things on track.
- I - Initiator: Keeps things fun.
The social butterfly flying around the room.
- S - Relator: Keeper of the
traditions, mediator, and connector.
- C - Analyzer: Makes sure nothing
- Gretchen Rubin’s 4
- Rebel - They get there when they
- Obliger - Give them specifics
and they are there on time.
- Upholder - Will be there exactly
- Questioners - Want to know why
you want them there at that time.
5 Love Languages
- Words of Affirmation -
Appreciate compliments and thank you notes.
- Acts of Service - Appreciate
help in the kitchen or clearing the table.
- Gifts - Appreciate Hostess
- Quality Time - Hangout with the
host/hostess as they prepare.
- Physical Touch - Be aware of
Gretchen Rubin's Four