Sep 4, 2017
Becky and Diana talk about how pivoting has helped them in their
entrepreneurial journeys and their lives, and how it can help
- Pivoting represents a course evolution. It’s not necessarily a
huge correction; it’s more of a tweak.
- Shifts can happen before we realize it.
- There is always a reason things pivot.
- When we resist the pivot, we get stuck and can fail.
- A Pivot Point is the foundational piece that a pivot moves
- Knowing who we are helps us become the pivot point in our own
- In order to pivot successfully, we must be receptive,
adaptable, flexible, and aware.
- When we don’t have a strong pivot point, we bounce around
- We are sold a bill of goods that life is linear.
- There are no straight lines in nature. Pivots happen.