Apr 30, 2017
In the 3rd and final
part of their series on innovation, Becky and Diana talk about
- Incremental innovation is the art of tweaking.
- When we have Uniquely Brilliant minds, we’re naturally inclined
to innovative thinking.
- Businesses are looking for people who can improve upon things
without reinventing them.
- Many of us who are Uniquely Brilliant can identify problems and
see solutions other people cannot even imagine.
- Some innovators do a lot of internal processing before they
share their ideas, while others present their ideas proceed to
process them out loud.
- Innovation can only take place when there’s space to talk about
it and then space for people to embrace it on their own terms.
- As innovators, when we identify the pain points that people are
experiencing, it helps those people connect with our ideas.
- We coaches use innovation to help our clients become the best
versions of themselves that they can right now.
- It’s critical to detach from the outcome when we share
- Incremental innovation is about aging ideas and allowing them
to come to fruition in their own time instead of ours.