Mar 11, 2017
Becky and Diana explore the
concept of surrender.
- Surrender is a loaded word for
many and can be misconstrued as giving up.
- Surrender allows you to release
your grip on a particular situation.
- Surrendering to a plan gives you
the space to find out if it works.
- Surrendering to a plan is an
effective way to stomp down resistance to change.
- Surrendering to the boundaries
of a situation creates focus so you can follow the
- Measuring progress and seeing
results makes it easier to surrender.
- We can forget that we have
surrendered before and succeeded.
- We tend to spend more energy
fighting a situation that would have worked better if we
- We can fall into a Lack
mentality when we resist giving in.
- Surrendering in one area gives
you space to focus on other things.