Sep 12, 2016
Becky and Diana explore the
process of figuring out where you are and where you are
- On the journey of life it is
easy to get preoccupied and miss where you thought you were
- Before you start moving toward
something new, assess your current location.
- Where are you emotionally,
financially, physically, with work, relationships?
- Where have you been? What do you
want to take with you? What do you need to leave
- Begin with the end in
- Get really clear on your
- Allow the detours along the way
to give you another perspective.
- One thing may stay the same as
- Don’t get so focused on the time
table that you miss the journey.
- Enjoy the ride and be open to
opportunities along the way.