Jul 18, 2016
Becky and Diana examine the role grit and
resilience play in becoming successful.
- Most successful people overcame
- Real success is coming back
again and again, and never giving up.
- You define what success is to
- Be a rock star in your own
- Grit is knowing you can do
better than just getting by.
- Grit is being who you are,
despite popular peceptiion.
- Resilience creates its own
momentum propelling you in the direction of success.
- If just one person has been
successful at what you want to do, why not you?
- Supportive people lift you up
and embrace your dreams.
- There is no true success without
STAMP OF BRILLIANCE
lies between average and failure.