May 30, 2016
Becky and Diana talk about how
assessments can be used to help you develop and grow your
- All assessments – even the goofy
ones on Facebook - reveal something about us.
- With each assessment we can gain
insights into ourselves including
- a new perspective
- new language to describe
- new insights into how we
- Assessments can also validate
what we already know about ourselves.
- The ability to talk about who
you are and what you are about at work is the secret to
- Assessments can also help you
understand how other people perceive you.
- When you’ve been through a major
trauma, your assessment results might not be as accurate as you’d
- Sometimes assessments can just
be plain wrong. When you take an assessment and you don’t agree
with the results, you don’t have to accept them.
- Assessments aren’t the final
word on who we are. They can be
- a starting place for
- a way to move forward when
Stamp of Brilliance
Being able to describe yourself
and what you do is critical to your success – both at work and in
the world at large. Assessments can help you figure out new
ways to write and talk about yourself.