Feb 15, 2016
Becky and Diana discuss how your attitude
influences everything you do.
“Don’t get my personality and my
attitude twisted, because my personality is ME and my attitude
depends on YOU!” WRONG!!!!!
- Your attitude is all about you,
because you have no control over anyone else.
- You create your attitude and
- Your attitude does not have to
be situational. You’ll always have bad days; it’s how you respond
to them that reveals your true self.
- It’s up to you to present things
in a way that others can understand them.
- Social awareness and social
thinking are the keys to understanding how others perceive your
- Sometimes there is a language
barrier, people may not understand what you are saying. Societal
stereotypes can also be a factor.
- Don’t let being misunderstood
give you a defensive attitude.
- “A bad attitude is like a flat
tire, if you don’t change it you’ll never go anywhere.”
- “If you can’t change your fate,
change your attitude.”
- A great strategy to test your
attitude is to pause a moment and check in. Is this the frame of
mind I want to be in when handling this situation?
- Attitudes can be
- Your attitude is a
- To create the best possible
attitude try the Power Stance before you tackle something, or
create a power playlist of music that revs you up.
- In negative situations we tend
to breathe slower or even hold our breath.
- “Find out who you are and do it
- When you know who you are, you
know how to be, and you be who you are.
Keeping a positive attitude is up