Becky Berry and Diana Bader discuss the value of evolving as a person instead of continually reinventing ourselves.
- Our podcast is a great example of evolution. We haven’t re-invented it; it has evolved.
- Reinvention - The action or process through which something is changed so much it appears to be entirely new.
- Reinvention implies something is wrong and needs to be scrapped and started over from scratch.
- Evolution - Gradual development of something from simple to complex.
- Evolution encourages adaptation and appreciating where you are.
- We all have life lessons and skills that have made us more of who we are.
- Every experience that has gotten us here has also helped us become richer and more interesting people.
- Some people seem to evolve independently of their circumstances. Others need models.