Dec 2, 2015
The Adventure of Giving Feathers and Building Wings instead of
Diana and Becky discuss how learning life skills adds
feathers to your wings that help you soar, regardless of your
- The Myth of “I’ll pay someone to…”
- Building skills increases self confidence.
- Anchors keep you stuck in one place.
- Throughout your youth people add feathers to your wings when
they teach you new skills.
- As an adult you get to choose what feathers to add.
- Anchors = Expectations of an end result.
- Anchors = Assumptions about your ability to grow.
- Anchors = dependence on others for basic necessities of life
(cooking, laundry, communication).
Stamp of Brilliance
Anchors keep you stuck right where you are. Adding feathers to
your wings makes your wings stronger and helps you soar!