Jul 4, 2016
Becky and Diana discuss the real
meaning of Freedom.
- You take responsibility for
freedom when you embrace it and all it entails.
- You are only free when you can
express who you are and share your gifts with others.
- Here in the US, you’re not only
free to be yourself, you are free to reinvent yourself as many
times as you want.
- Your Choices = Your
- You are responsible for what you
put out into the world.
- The freedom of being who you are
means not everyone is going to like and understand you.
- Being Free is very
- When you are free in your own
mind, you are free anywhere.
- Freedom means moving forward
- Freedom - The Power of Self
of personal freedom begins with being who you are.