Dec 9, 2021
In this episode of Uniquely
Brilliant, Becky Berry and Diana Bader talk about the value of
blowing things up.
- There is still so much uncertainty in the world
during this pandemic. It makes it hard to feel settled.
- Diana talks about her criteria for an event
mask being mask worthy.
- Becky and Diana talk about how this pandemic
differs from the 1920 pandemic. Becky points out that the main
difference comes down to 3 words: international air
- Diana discusses the results of neglecting one
of her core values: creativity and shares tips for bringing it
- They also discuss resilience, its importance,
and how we can only be resilient if we have a sense of agency in
our lives. Agency is understanding we have the ability to impact
our own lives. We exercise agency when we trust our gut instincts
and continue to do the things we know will keep moving
- Episode 114: Agency v Control talks about the
importance of exercising agency in our lives.
- It’s necessary, not scary to blow things up
when it’s time
- It’s important to be willing to blow things up
(change everything) when things are not working for us and finding
another way to move to the next place in our lives.