Sep 2, 2018
Becky and Diana discuss how a change in perspective can change
- Perspective is examining things from a particular point of
- Sometimes we need to change our perspective on a task before we
can successfully accomplish it.
- Since other people’s perspectives can shift ours, it’s
important to cultivate people with the right perspectives.
- When we experience success in a venture, it can shift our
- When we want someone to shift – or we want to shift - we have
to give or take the time and space to allow the shift to
- Creating or finding a catalyst can help us shift.
- It’s important to be aware of and recognize when we need to
- Reading books, watching videos and movies, seeking education,
and being aware and open help all expand our perspective.
- Not everyone wants a perspective change.
- When we feel stuck, it’s usually a sign that we need a new
Stamp of Brilliance: Poll for perspective instead of