Jul 14, 2018
Becky and Diana examine how we set ourselves up to
- It’s never intentional.
- We over estimate our resources.
- Things either fall away because they have to or we can choose
to let them go.
- We often take an all or nothing attitude.
- There is never a perfect time to do anything, so what can you
do now to change things up?
- Sometimes we have to focus on what is working and move
forward from there.
- We stay stuck out of stubbornness because we know we can do it
all eventually, but do we really have to? And do we have to it this
- We have to shift our mindset so we can recognize what is not
- We can create a catalyst to create a shift.
- Too often we find ourselves thinking: If it matters to me, and
I matter to you, it should matter to you too. (Ummmm…not if you
haven’t communicated it to me clearly!)