Jun 29, 2018
Becky and Diana explore the games people play even without
realizing they’re doing it.
- A game is anything that prohibits straight talk and honest
- We can cultivate the people around us who don’t play
- Keeping personal information close and revealing it slowly
isn’t a game.
- Parenting often unfolds as a game.
- Strategy is a part of any game. It can be used to achieve a
- Playing games is a learned behavior. We often don’t realize we
are playing them.
- Being true to ourselves is the best defense against the game
- Games are often easier because there are rules to follow.
- Fear can keep us participating destructive games.
- Playing games is always about protecting ourselves.