Jun 21, 2018
Becky and Diana discuss how a fresh start can give new life to
an old plan.
- You can just start over.
- A fresh start makes it easier to start and leave the history
- When we step up and identify a different approach to a
situation it opens us to even more approaches.
- A fresh start allows us to see things with new eyes.
- Every fresh start begins with taking that first step.
- Resiliency happens when you believe that a fresh start is
- If we can exercise hindsight, we can exercise foresight.
- Sometimes we have to start over to create forward
- If it’s not working for you, start over.
- Whose plan are you on?