Jun 15, 2018
Becky and Diana talk about the different values we place on our
gifts and skills.
- We're trained to give away our gifts (talents).
- Just because our gifts come easily to us doesn’t mean they come
easy to everybody.
- If our talents aren’t valued by certain people, we don’t feel
valued by them either.
- Our talents (gifts) set us apart from people with similar
- What did you want to be when you grew up?
- Do companies really hire for soft skills?
- It’s important to not take the hiring process personally.
- We can intentionally determine how much of our talent we want
to give away (Becky has a budget for this).
- Sometimes giving our talents away for free doesn't mean we
can’t have a larger payout.
- We have to identify and name our gifts and talents so we
recognize when we’re giving them away.