May 31, 2018
Becky and Diana challenge us to assess the
stories we tell ourselves.
- Our stories are how we present ourselves to the world.
- All of our stories can be true, and we get to choose
which one we live in.
- We can change the stories we tell ourselves.
- Communicating an attitude of gratitude in our stories makes it
hard to stay stuck in the negative.
- Victimhood is frequently the default story, but it doesn’t have
- Attachment to the past and to expectations makes us victims in
- What if things could work out better than we can even
- Uncoachable clients choose to stay stuck in their negative
- Surround yourself with people who value your story.
- Stories enforce our boundaries.