May 23, 2018
Becky and Diana discuss the frustrations of communication
- We have to learn the language of the people we want to
- Personality differences often contribute to communication
- We need to embrace change to understand.
- People who are not entrepreneurial have a hard time
understanding that lifestyle choice.
- It is frustrating being questioned about a choice we have
already made and having to explain ourselves.
- Just because we don’t understand, doesn’t mean it isn’t
- Resilience and grit keep us moving whether we feel heard or
- Everyone has had different life experiences that shape their
choices and their ability to hear others.
- Always assume good intentions.
- When listening, put down your personal filter, and really hear
the other person.