May 3, 2018
Becky and Diana host their friend and sister coach, Tonya
Harvey. They have a lively discussion about their words-of-the-year
and a general overview of how their year is going. The podcast was
simulcast as a Facebook Live video session and can be found on
- Picking an annual word keeps our main focus top of mind.
- When we do stream of consciousness writing, our brains clear
and make room for the intentions behind our focus word.
- Choosing a word-of-the-year helps our brain shift and see
- When we choose one word or concept to focus on, it’s easier to
maintain that focus all year long.
- Once we say out loud that we want change, the change
- Sharing our successes is key to building more successes.
- Taking one day at a time keeps us present amongst chaos.
- Our annual word helps us tame expectations.
- The words we choose as our focus help give us the discipline to
move with the currents of life, ie, surf!