Mar 23, 2018
Becky and Diana talk about how saying yes to opportunities has
influenced their lives, and how it can influence yours,
- If we don’t say Yes to an opportunity right away, sometimes the
opportunity keeps knocking until we do.
- Saying Yes helps us expand our lives.
- Sometimes we are nudged into a Yes because someone else sees an
opportunity that we can’t.
- “Live A Yes!” Is just another way of saying “Take a
- Trust your instincts before you let your brain talk you out of
- Saying Yes requires trusting ourselves and other people.
- The more we live Yes lives, the easier it becomes to say
- Living a Yes life isn't always about saying Yes.
- It is easier to say Yes to things that align with our
- To pull yourself out of a funk, try saying “Yes” and see if it
changes your mood.