Dec 28, 2017
Although they are occasionally distracted by the presence of a
rare snow storm in Georgia, Becky and Diana take the time to talk
about why they are committed to seizing the day and how they do
- When we are married to our personal agendas, we can miss out on
the opportunities that are right in front of us.
- What we focus on we get.
- Leaving ourselves open to random moments and events allow
shifts to happen.
- Seize The Day = Ride The Moment
- Break free from the stranglehold of expectations – both yours
and other people’s.
- When we release tension by doing something fun or different,
our ability to focus increases.
- We choose which way our life shifts.
- “When was the last time you did something for the first time?”
- Darius Rucker https://youtu.be/GkZIF4mmztc