Dec 8, 2017
Becky and Diana discuss the feelings and emotions of feeling
beat-up and reveal strategies for coping with those
- Triggers can bring forgotten and buried things to the surface
of our minds and force us to deal with them.
- Managing multiple expectations can leave us feeling
- It is important to choose our battles.
- The Lack mindset and the Victim mentality go hand in hand.
- When we push through difficult things quickly instead of
dealing with them, they will pop up again, maybe even in different
- We have to go inside ourselves and slow down and deal with the
- To thrive, we must learn to identify triggers that can pop up
and leave us feeling beat-up.
- Mind/body connected activities, like yoga, help us make
internal connections that heal our beat-up places.