Nov 15, 2017
Becky and Diana discuss the
voices we carry with us and provide ideas to make sure they are the
best ones for us.
- We get to choose whose voice we
- Sometimes we can decide to just
take a nugget of wisdom from one of the voices.
- We also accumulate voices when
- Where we are in life is a great
barometer for choosing whose voice we decide to listen
- Words like “The One,” “The
Best,” and “The Only” are clues that the voice speaking to us may
not really be for us, and that’s okay.
- Often when we take on the wrong
voices, we start feeling wrong.
- Our role models are excellent
sources for finding good voices to listen to.
- Taking in every voice you hear
can become an overwhelming burden.
- Replace the negative voices with