Oct 23, 2017
Becky and Diana challenge us to adopt
a new perspective and look at the Calendar differently.
- It is easy to get stuck in a “Lack”
mindset with time when we are following an arbitrary calendar that
doesn’t match our time needs.
- Time flows if we allow it.
- Our life calendars don't run from
January through December, so we can reorganize the calendar in a
way that suits us.
- Time on our calendars isn’t real
until we act on it.
- Working with our own natural rhythms
helps our lives run smoother.
- Every day is a new day!
- It's hard to value time that we
didn't create or organize.
- Age is an arbitrary number.
- We don't have to buy into cultural
restrictions about certain ages are perceived.
- Your mindset determines your mental
age, not the calendar!