Oct 16, 2017
Becky and Diana discuss the things we do that lead us to taking
on too much.
- The need for control is one of the biggest factors in taking on
- When we push ourselves too hard it can take longer to achieve
what we set out to do.
- A key to avoiding taking on too much is to find more time.
- We have more control over our time than we think we do.
- Make time work for you, not the other way around.
- The sense of overwhelm can be attributed to confining ourselves
to arbitrary time frames, like the end of our year occurring in
- Ask yourself, “What is most important?” and then do it.
- We get to decide what stays and what goes in our life.
- Often we take on too much to avoid what we need to do.
- Some things don’t need to be dealt with, they simply need to be