Aug 21, 2017
Becky and Diana explore the idea that our
thoughts create our reality.
- Our brains automatically search
for memories that validate our thoughts.
- We have to train our brains to
focus on what we really want.
- The Reticular Activating System
in our brain picks and chooses what we notice.
- Leaders who use fear and
propaganda have all used attention getting techniques like
identifying people as “other” to influence how citizens think about
what’s happening around them.
- The energy we put behind a
thought helps manifest the thought.
- When we settle for what we don’t
want, there is no room for what we do want.
- When we decide not to settle,
the world opens up to show us the possibilities.
- Our verbal and body language
convey what we are really thinking.
- We can shift our energy by
creating energy transition rituals using sensory association
(listening to favorite music, drinking a favorite beverage, wearing
our favorite clothes, etc.) before we enter situations where we
need to present our best selves.
- We need to embrace everything
that interests us.