Jun 25, 2017
Becky and Diana explore the
correlation between being open to different options and our ability
to move through tough situations.
- Leaving room to find other
options is the true test of a growth mindset.
- When considering other options
we need to focus on what we want to accomplish the
- Being immersed in a situation
makes it hard for us to see our options.
- We don’t have control of every
situation, but we do have control of our response to
- Three beliefs that can keep us
stuck are personalization, pervasiveness, and
- Radical self-forgiveness reminds
us that we did the best we could with what we had in each situation
we found ourselves in.
- There is always room for other
- Just because a situation is
negative doesn’t mean there can’t be positive outcomes.
- We are more than what happens to
- We can’t force