May 14, 2017
Becky and Diana explore the power
we gain each time we evolve as a person.
- Evolution is “The gradual
development of something, especially from simple to
- It’s easy to forget we are in a
constant state of evolution.
- “It is not the strongest of the
species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It
is the one that is the most adaptable to change.” Charles
- We aren’t who we were
- If we don’t evolve, we're a drag
on the system!
- Zombification of companies
occurs when they don’t evolve.
- Once we’ve evolved and gained
new powers, we don’t lose them. They’re just stored away in our
- Evolving allows us to build a
foundation we can use to create bridges to others so we can
establish relationships with them.
- The key to continual evolution
is to remain curious.