Apr 22, 2017
In the second installment of their innovation
series, Becky Berry and Diana Bader consider End User
- End user innovation creates
something that fills an unidentified and unmet need.
- End user innovation can happen
in the heat of the moment using the resources at hand to make what
- Tenacity is a critical strength
of end user innovators.
- Sometimes it is hard to explain
a vision until it has evolved to a point where others can
- As Mike Dooley says, the cursed
hows are a deterrent to innovation.
- Little innovations can have
major impact on people’s lives.
- When we talk about innovation,
we frequently talk about vision. Visions involve all 5 senses and
include action and space, otherwise they are just