Apr 10, 2017
Becky and Diana begin a three
part series on innovation beginning with disruptive
- Uniquely Brilliant people are
- Disruptive innovation attacks
the traditional way of looking at and doing things.
- Collecting data around the
problem we’re solving makes our innovations more
- Innovation is one application of
- To be innovative we have to be
willing to fail and then try again.
- Questioning reveals where
disruptive innovation is needed.
- Innovation doesn’t happen
without grit and a growth mindset.
- Disruptive innovation always
receives push back from supporters of the status quo.