Apr 2, 2017
Becky and Diana discuss what it is like to be
stuck and what to do about it.
- We stay stuck because we are
numb to the pain we’re in.
- When we’re first stuck, we
thrash around and fight it. But if nothing changes we give
- We stay stuck when we lack the
imagination and trust to believe there’s another way out or through
- Visualization is a great way to
move towards getting unstuck.
- Neural plasticity in our brains
creates neural circuits and new connections in the brain which
allows us to change both our thinking and the way our brains
- Sometimes we have to put aside
aside things when we’re stuck and pick them up at a later
- When we choose what we
know over what could be, we are assuming that
there are no better choices out there for us.
- We often create a gap in
understanding our potential and the possibilities out there in the
world that prevents us from moving forward.
- Numb is not a passive state; it
constantly drains your energy.
- It takes some kind of catalyst,
even something as small as a thought, to propel us out of
- While getting unstuck is usually
not pleasant, the end result is!