Mar 4, 2017
Becky and Diana delve into the
concept of control and why we try so hard to stay in
- It’s all about trust. Trusting
others, yes, but mostly it’s about trusting ourselves.
- There is a false sense of safety
and security when we think we’re in control.
- People want
- Boundaries teach people how to
- No matter how hard you try you
can’t change other people.
- Control actually limits your
- When you exert control over
others, you don’t give them a chance to express who they are and
learn from the mistakes they might make.
- If there is a controlling person
in your life, remember it is their problem. You are only
responsible for your responses.
- Always needing to be in control
can be very lonely.
- Positive reinforcement can help
combat controlling people because it gives them the validation they