Feb 7, 2017
Becky and Diana examine the
effects of burnout and share strategies to deal with it.
- Once you are burned out you have
to take a break and assess where you are or you will continue to
- Do you have to do it all? Do you
have to do it all the way you are doing it?
- Leading your life based on
Essentialism helps you define what is most important and allows you
to prioritize opportunities.
- You can burnout without
boundaries and you can burnout with boundaries that are too
- Flexibility that respects the
flow of life is key to avoiding burnout.
- Know the pace of your own life
and live from there.
- Be careful what you take on and
ask, “Is it necessary?”
- Are other people’s expectations
contributing to your burnout?
- Surround yourself with friends
who support where you are now.
- Teamwork, sharing the load,
drastically diminishes burnout.