Jan 23, 2017
Becky and Diana talk about
strategies to implement goals any time of year.
- There is no “right time” to set
- Setting goals too soon in the
New Year can be counterproductive because they end up being a
reaction to the previous year.
- Goals should create
- Myth: Goals are set in
- Check in with your goals on a
regular basis to see if they are still relevant.
- The most important part of goal
setting is identifiying the motivation behind them.
- Use the tools and systems that
fit you and that you will use.
- Breaking your year up into laser
focused chunks increases productivity.
- Dividing big goals into smaller
ones makes them less intimidating to complete.
- Goals can be fluid to
accommodate your life.