Jan 16, 2017
Becky and Diana remind us that no
matter what we are going through it’s not forever.
- In the midst of a tough
situation we tend to forget it will end.
- Action is required to both
maintain the things we want in our life and to move through the
things we don’t.
- People don’t stay in situations
unless they are getting something out of it.
- Being grateful helps you shift
from a negative attitude to a positive one.
- Just do! Make the best of what
- The bottom line is to understand
that you have the biggest impact on your own life.
- Believing things can change is a
practice that shortens the duration of negative events.
- What you take in from the world
influences what you put out to the world, and you get to choose
- “Whether you think you can or
can’t you are probably right.” Henry Ford (also