Nov 28, 2016
Becky and Diana examine how
living in gratitude can impact your life.
- A simple “Thank You” is one of
the first ways we are taught to express gratitude.
- Gratitude is a
- To live in gratitude, you have
to practice gratitude.
- Gratitude shifts your thoughts
from focusing on the negatives in a situation to finding the
- Living in gratitude is an
- Gratitude can be the catalyst
that moves you forward.
- The least selfish thing you can
do is be grateful.
- Before you go to bed, during
meditation, or while taking a walk list the things you are grateful
- Once you have developed a
gratitude practice, you will find it harder to stay in frustrating
and upsetting situations.
- Every second you spend being
grateful gets you closer to being more grateful.