Nov 20, 2016
Becky and Diana provide
strategies for creating a happier holiday experience.
- Our own expectations can create
one of the biggest challenges of the holidays.
- Expect and accept that things
change when reconnecting.
- Respect the differences of the
people you will be surrounded by.
- Remember to respect yourself and
your needs, too.
- Pre-planned responses and
actions are great strategies for preparing for an event – whether
at a relative’s house or at a party.
- Pre-plan for less social times
too. If you find yourself alone during the holidays, volunteer or
create your own traditions.
- Beware of over committing and
- Have an exit strategy for each
event you attend.
- During each event you attend
take an internal energy check to help decide what you need to do
- Embrace some