Oct 10, 2016
Episode 50: Boundaries Set You Free
Becky and Diana discuss how
setting boundaries gives you more freedom.
- Boundaries are often used with
other people You need to apply them to you,
- Boundaries concentrate the
awesomeness of you.
- Boundaries teach people how to
- Boundaries help those around you
know the best time to connect with you.
- Boundaries allow you to set
rules so people understand your priorities.
- Boundaries let you be free to be
who you are.
- Boundaries exemplify your
- When you first set boundaries it
can feel like you are walking on a new set of legs. Awkward! Stick
- Great leaders set consistent
boundaries and thereby model the value of boundaries to
- Setting boundaries with yourself
and respecting them allows you to set more effective external