Aug 22, 2016
Becky and Diana give you
strategies for finding your personal tribe and explain why you need
- Your personal tribe consists of
the handful of people you get close to, and that help you grow.
Your work tribe consists of the people at work who get you and
support you. Your business tribe consists of those people you are
targeting so you can grow your message.
- Isolation can lead to early
- The word “friend” has been
cheapened and devalued from its original meaning due to social
media’s overuse. So its definition has been dulled over
- True friendship consists of a
reciprocal, deep, and connected relationship, where you can not
only be your real self, but you are encouraged and respected for
- Why build a tribe? For support,
to glean other perspectives, and to be heard.
- Pay attention to people who are
curious about you and trying to engage with you. They could be the
next great member of your tribe.
- To connect with others to expand
your tribe, get curious about them, ask questions, and say “Yes” to
- Find your tribe where you find
people who have something in common with you.
- Learn from missed opportunities
- You don’t have to like
everybody; you just have to learn how to deal with