Aug 8, 2016
Becky and Diana talk about how to
use every piece of your experience and knowledge to create your
- McGyvering your life means that
you repurpose your experiences and skills in creative ways to
create the life you want.
- Build your life based on the
pieces you already have.
- Recognize that your skills have
more than one purpose.
- Your soft skills are most
- Build your skills and experience
by exploring different subjects.
- Being able to see life
differently is your most valuable tool.
- We thrive and grow on
- Connect your knowledge base to
your problems to create solutions.
- Curiosity is an
- If other people are telling you,
“You’re Crazy!” you’re probably onto something.
experiences, skills, and tools you are born with, are your Swiss
Army knife for life.