Aug 1, 2016
Becky and Diana discuss the value
of beginning again after a change in direction, setback, or
- After a setback or trauma it is
important to take a pause to gain a new perspective.
- Growth happens when we are in a
state of rest.
- Think like a Phoenix and rise
from the ashes brighter and stronger.
- What can you learn from what
- To begin again often requires
letting go, so you can move forward unencumbered by the things that
were holding you back.
- Any action forward is a new
Stamp of Brilliance
begin again does not mean you start over.