Jun 20, 2016
Becky and Diana give you tips and
strategies on developing ways to talk about who you are and what
you do, aka Your Personal Advert (Elevator
- Your personal advert gives a
snippet of your story and helps other connect with you.
- Your personal advert helps you
explain who you are accurately and consistently.
- Being consistent builds your
- Personal advert starters
- I help ______ with ______ so
they can ________.
- You know when _________, I help
- When you know your passion,
values, and purpose, your personal advert is easier to
- End your advert with a
cliffhanger so they want to know more.
- When people connect with your
story, they remember you, and you set yourself apart.
- Since you are not always the
best judge of you, asking friends for help or hiring a coach can
make developing your personal advert easier.
- People hire, like to work with,
and spend time with people they know, like, and trust. Your
personal advert helps develop that relationship.
- Don’t forget! Your personal
advert includes your physical image, in person and on social
Stamp of Brilliance
elevator pitch (Personal Advert) should make people want to get off
the elevator with you to continue the conversation.