Apr 11, 2016
Becky and Diana discuss the
fourth part of P4, Passions, and how your passions work together
with your Personality, Preferences, and Proficiencies to give you
power over the direction of your life.
- The idea of Passion is often
misused, confusing, and even creates controversy.
- The truth is, if you don’t
follow your passion, it follows you.
- Your passion drives and excites
you. It is the things that carry you away or you find yourself
getting lost in them.
- People, teens especially, when
feeling lost, often rebel into their passion as a source of comfort
- Different passions take on
different value through the seasons of your life and increased
knowledge and experience.
- Passions are not necessarily
your career path, but they need a place in your life.
- Passions don’t have to change
the world, but honoring them will impact your little corner of
- Support people, like friends,
family, and coaches, are key to helping you uncover your
- Be patient, the world may not be
ready for your passions at the same time you are, but never give up
- One way to recognize a true
passion is that it energizes you.
Stamp of Brilliance
Life Satisfaction: Feed Your Passions