May 22, 2020
“Once you make a
decision the universe conspires to make it happen.” ~ Ralph Waldo
- Pseudo presence, like we experience on Zoom, is the lack of
physical presence. So, even though it’s like we’re other people;
we’re not. And that’s a problem.
- This enforced slowdown helps us pay more attention to our
- When we are too focused on a task, we are more productive if we
take a break.
- We can decide to make it the best we can.
- Making a decision is half the battle and gets you moving.
- To get something done, put it on the calendar – even time to
- We can manage expectations by putting a container around them,
identifying the best case scenario, then the worst case scenario.
This gives us a range for deciding the value of an
- Making a decision gives us direction.
- Deciding tells your brain, “Make it work.”