Apr 30, 2020
“Faith is not about everything being okay. Faith is about being
okay no matter how things turn out.” ~
- Recorded March 31, 2020
- We can be a phoenixes and rise from the ashes of uncertainty.
We can avoid being ostriches.
- It’s important to remember there is always another side in a
- Uncertainty is real life right now for everyone. When we
embrace the imperfection, we get through it with less damage.
- We are grieving our former lives. It cannot be business or life
- False positive encouragement makes us feel worse.
- As we shelter-at-home, we are getting reacquainted with
ourselves – whether we want to or not.
- We’re experiencing a major shift as we reprioritize what is
truly important to us.
- We can give ourselves permission to feel all of it.
- We can figure out what helps us get through the day and do just
that, no more.
- Some days are just going to be better than others, and that has
to be okay.